Mt. Plateaus, lakes and fjords
Join us for this Snowkiting Expedition Explorer Week in one of the wildest and most untouched corners of Arctic Norway. Five days of snowkiting your way through majestic snow-covered landscape of frozen lakes, mt. plateaus and icy fjords with snowmobile logistics support.
This is a one of a kind adventure where you’ll get access to snow kite Finnmarksvidda’s hidden backcountry. We’ll take you to some of our favorite places to explore and snowkite; from Porsangerfjord to Nedrevann and Nattvann, to Finnmark’s largest lake Iešjávri, Skaidivann and Store Måsvannet. If the weather allows, we’ll wrap up the adventure kiting the snow-dunes of Sennalandet.
But no Finnmark adventure is complete without a visit to Europe’s Northernmost point, the North Cape plateau. We’ll board a helicopter in Lakselv and head off sightseeing the Porsangerfjord all the way to the North Cape. Landing in Honningsvåg, you’ll finish the last leg to the North Cape by driving your own snowmobile or ATV vehicle. Prepare for a once in a lifetime adventure under the emerging midnight sun.
- Snowkiting Finnmarksvidda.
- North Cape snowmobiling or ATV adventure.
- Helicopter sightseeing Porsangerfjord to the North Cape.
- Delicious Arctic Norwegian Cusine.
- 7 nights of accommodation at Stuenes Lodge.
- 6 days of guided activities.
- Full board – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & 3-course dinner meal.
- Private bedroom – shared bathroom & sauna.
- North Cape snowmobiling or ATV adventure plus gear rentals.
- Helicopter sightseeing Porsangerfjord to North Cape.
- Snowmobile logistics support.
- Transport to the different activities and areas.
- Airport pick up and drop-off in Lakselv Airport.
Lodge capacity 6-8 persons. The lodge has 2.5 bathrooms. The minimum amount of participants 6, maximum 8.
Alcohol and flights are not included.
The snowkiting week consists og 6 days of guided activities and 7 nights of lodging. A reasonable level of fitness is required and this is week is for only experienced kiters with their own gear.
All outdoor activity is subject to weather conditions at all times. This will determine the order of the destinations days and possible changes to trip itinerary in regards to optimal safety and for an enjoyable experience.
Please e-mail us for a detailed day to day trip itinerary.