ARCTIC WINTER FUN
Arctic Nordic Winter Explorer
Join us for this Arctic Winter Fun Explorer and exprience one of the wildest and most untouched corners of Arctic Norway.
Six days of snowy adventures where you learn how to handle and play in the snow like a viking.
Unleash your inner cross-country skier, try your hand at mushing with your own dogsledding team, basic winter bushcraft and wildlife tracking on snowshoes. To top if all off with a snowmobiling or an ATV adventure at the North Cape.
We’ll take you to some of our favorite places to explore and play in the snow, from Lakselva river to the northernmost birch and pine forests of the arctic, to the Gaisa mt. peaks and finally to the rugged ocean cliffs of the North Cape. Prepare for a close encounter with local wildlife and the northern lights.
- Gaisa snowshoeing forest experience.
- Dogsledding & handler experience.
- Cross-country skiing.
- North Cape snowmobiling or ATV adventure.
- Helicopter sightseeing Porsangerfjord to the North Cape.
- Delicious Arctic Norwegian Cusine.
- 7 nights of accommodation at Stuenes Lodge.
- 6 days of guided activities and gear rentals.
- Full board – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & 3 course dinner meal.
- Private bedroom – shared bathroom & sauna
- Helicopter sightseeing Porsangerfjord to North Cape.
- Transport to the different activities.
- Airport pick up and drop-off in Lakselv Airport.
Lodge capacity 6-8 persons. The lodge has 2.5 bathrooms. Minimum amount of participants 6, maximum 8.
Alcohol and flights are not included.
The winter week consists og 6 days of guided activities and 7 nights of lodging. A reasonable level of fitness is required.
All outdoor activity is subject to weather conditions at all times. This will determine the order of the destinations days and possible changes to trip itinerary in regards to optimal safety and for an enjoyable experience.
Please e-mail us for a detailed day to day trip itinerary.