SNOWMOBILING & ICE FISHING EXPLORER
Ice fishing the Mt. Plateaus by snowmobile
Join us for a unique week of snowmobiling and ice fishing in some of the most remote and pristine areas of arctic Norway. You will explore the back country wilderness and the serene mountain plateaus and the frozen lakes by snowmobile.
During the emerging springtime midnight sun, we’ll fish for monster lake trout, grayling and arctic char. Your adventure guide will teach you how to drive a snowmobile safely. You’l learn the ins and out of ice fishing and how to cook your catch on a campfire.
Prepare for an exiting week full of snowmobiling, fishing, winter bushcraft and self-reliance training in the safety of our wilderness guides. A once in a lifetime experience!
- Snowmobiling Finnmark’s mountain plateaus.
- Ice fishing the arctic taiga and tundra’s frozen lakes.
- Helicoper sightseeing Porsangerfjord to the North Cape.
- North Cape ATV or snowmobile adventure.
- Winter bushcraft & lavvo life.
- Delicious Arctic Norwegian cuisine.
- 7 nights accommodation at Stuenes Lodge.
- Full board – breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & 3 course dinner.
- Private bedroom – shared bathroom & sauna.
- Fishing at some of the best lakes in Porsanger.
- 6 days of guided activities.
- Snowmobile rental and appropiate gear.
- Fishing equipment and tackle.
- Airport pick up and drop-off.
The maximum capacity at the lodge are 6-8 people. Minimum 6 participants and maximum 8. The lodge has 2.5 bathrooms. Alcohol and flights are not included.
The lake fishing takes place in the very North of Norway in the region of Finnmark by Lakselva village in Porsanger. We’ll primary fish for trout, arctic char and grayling.
The fishing week consists og 5 days of guided fishing in various frozen lakes and 7 nights of lodging. One day of helicopter sightseeing to the North Cape and a guided ATV or snowmobile drive to the North Cape.
All outdoor activity is subject to weather conditions at all times. This will determine the order of the destinations days and possible changes to trip itinerary in regards to optimal safety and for an enjoyable experience.
Please e-mail us for a detailed day to day trip itinerary.